How to play
- Build a streak by picking winners of hockey games.
- Pick any team to win, in any game, on any given day during the preseason.
- Win 2 in a row or more and you are streaking (that's good).
- Build the longest win streak you can (also good).
- Make a losing pick and your streak ends. Start again! Go to Step 1.
- Prizes are awarded to the longest win streaks with the tie breaker being the most games correctly picked.
How a Streak is Determined:
- A Streak is a series of consecutive correct picks. If you make a wrong pick, your streak resets to 0.
- Game order matters and cannot be changed. You must correctly select winners in the order of games presented.
- You may choose to participate in any number of games you want. If you have doubts about a game's winner, skip it!
- You may pick games 7 days in advance. Once the game starts, your pick will be locked-in.
Other Game Rules:
- It's on you to decide when you are making your selections.
- Once you submit your selections, you can change or remove your picks before the game's start time.
- We will contact prize winners by email and ask for your mailing address.
- Prizes will be sent within 4 weeks (following the end of the 2013 NHL pre-season) by mail.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- In the unlikely event of a tie in correct games guessed, the number of total games correctly selected shall be the tie-breaker. Should a tie still exist, the proportion of correct picks divided by total games selected shall be the tie breaker (winning percentage). In the unlikely event there is still a tie, draft admiral Wanye Von Gretz will randomly decide a winner. He will not be second-guessed.
- You must agree to our terms of service, privacy, and Streak Cred rules to play.
- Prizes are not transferrable to cash.
Supporting Local Charities:
StreakCred is proud to donate proceeds to The Edmonton Inner City Children's Program. The ICCP is a registered non-profit charitable organization (Charitable Registration Number 88419 2824 RR0001). Since 1995, ICCP has been providing quality recreational and educational programming to children and youth in the McCauley/Boyle Street community.